- 2 years of embedded development experience
- 5 years of coding experience
- Expertise in embedded security
- Strong mathematical background
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Ability to read and write business level English
- Willing to comply and contribute to our Company Values
- MS or PhD degree in any of the following courses: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- More than 2 years of experiences in two or more of the following fields: firmware, operating system, device drivers, ARM, Java Card, embedded security, encryption/decryption, SIM, PCI-DSS, NFC, Bluetooth 5+ or hardware/software integration.
- Leadership experience in developing commercial products in embedded security is a big plus
- Ability to speak fluent English and European language(s)* is a big plus
- With good moral character and an equally good sense of humor
- Build efficient architecture(s) and plan/execute/maintain appropriate road map(s) in the embedded security field
- Organize a good embedded security team and coordinate contractors to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Develop and maintain competitive software solutions
Visa assistance available for qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate/s should be fast-learner, multi-tasker and self-motivated, and is able to practice professionalism and, more importantly, enjoy new challenges as part of the team. In addition, he or she must be results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
*We are considering to open a marketing office/development center(s) in selected areas around the European region in the near future.
Please send us your CV to jobs[at]16lab.net. In the email, please include your account names for:
- Twitter (optional)
- Facebook (optional)
For inquiries, please email to jobs[at]16lab.net